SJM Human Rights Management CharterView
SJM respects the human rights of all employees, endeavoring to ensure that the best work and employment are applied we do our best to comply fully with all labor and employment laws and regulations, pursue the common interests of all stakeholders based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Work and employment policy
1) In the course of new employment and other employment, workers are not discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marriage, marital status, national, political bias, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, union affiliation, or other state protected by national law. In addition, no pregnancy or medical examination is required except in accordance with relevant laws, workplace stability results, or post-admission requirements, and no unfair discrimination is made based on examination results.
2) We take the lead in eradicating harsh behavior in the workplace and do not threaten or obey workers with harsh or inhumane treatments such as language abuse and violence, mental and physical coercion, and sexual harassment.
3) Do not buy or sell individuals or use slave labor, forced labor, secured labor, contract labor or prison labor by making all work voluntary.
4) Employ only those who are at least 15 years of age and the minimum legal age of employment, and do not use child labor for any purpose.
5) Do not force overtime work or overtime work for youth workers.
6) Providing necessary education and support by protecting student workers in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
7) All overtime work shall be voluntarily implemented in compliance with all relevant laws concerning work hours and holidays.
8) Ensure that all workers receive above the legal minimum wage and allowance and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
9) All workers are guaranteed freedom of association, and there is no interference, discrimination, retaliation or harassment.
10) Through this policy, policies and standards are established, and this policy and related standards are continuously improved.